Sunday, January 26, 2020

Atlanta and My Least Favorite Airline

I have been traveling lately: second weekend of January, I visited Georgia and saw my brother, his wife, their children and his mother-in-law then the next day I saw my old college friend and her children. That was the best moments of my trip seeing the family and friends. The worst times were the plane trips.

From the onset, the ordeal was jarring. The airline had open seating and I had group B. I could board after the people with strollers, people with wheelchairs, people with young children and after group A. By the time I was on board, I saw empty middle seat after middle seat, the aisle and window seats were taken while walking down the narrow aisle. Past the wing, I finally saw an open aisle seat. I had a similar experience on the way back. That was an experience I don't care to repeat.

If I could rank the airlines, this airline would still be above the airline that charges for carry-on bag!

How do you rank the airlines?

No comments:

Post a Comment