Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Heat

Warning! People experiencing or living in still snowy and cold conditions should not read this!

It's so hot already. Spring is not even officially here yet but it already feels like summer. I had to turn on my air conditioning so I could fall asleep comfortably. Nothing like a little cool air to help me sleep. It's much better than sweating in my sleep. For a while, I thought it was my hot flashes but when I heard some men at work talk about the recent hot nights, I knew it wasn't just me.

I don't really care about the rainy season but I do look forward to cooling down this heat. In the meantime, I'll open the refrigerator door and just stand there.


Check out the Upcoming Events Tab and I hope to hear you read some poetry real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment