Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bards and Poets

Hear ye! Hear Ye! 'Tis a special time to be in South Florida. Not just because of the record-breaking cold being experienced in the Northern United States but because of the numerous activities in South Florida. The Renaissance Festival is here and in nearby Deerfield Beach and Artwalks both this weekend and next weekend: Hollywood Artwalk today and next Saturday Flagler Artwalk in Ft Lauderdale. Next week is also poetry reading at Cinema Paradiso in Ft Lauderdale.

History just taught me that poets have been around as long as bards, minstrels and troubadours. Maybe at some time there were distinctions but searching the Internet hasn't produced a clear response.

While I enjoy some of the numerous activities around town, I leave you with...
Hear My Cry


I'd like to know what events are near you?

No comments:

Post a Comment