Saturday, February 7, 2015

Intersections I

Have you heard the one about people who can't walk and chew gum? Well, I can't read (someone else's work) and write (my novel) at the same time but I have been editing my poetry book, Seventieth Avenue. 
However, I need help. I need your help as a reader. I explore thoughts while on the road and encounter many road signs which intersect with the journey of life.  You may explore Intersections (I & II) and let the imagination run wild while waiting at the light at Griffin Road. Let a show connect you with characters that remind you of your own. Let the road lead you to New Jersey, Daytona, Alaska and then back home. While back home for the holidays, read where one road connects three sisters to their homes.
Here's a poem:


If you are interested in receiving an electronic copy of my book, please leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment