Sunday, January 24, 2016

January: The Month of the Count

The month of the count is coming to a close. What do you mean? I don’t make sense? This is the month that we make resolutions for the rest of the New Year and the month that we look back at the top/worst lists of the previous years so this is the month of the count. Writing about lists (things we count up or down) has not been the easiest tasks although I tend to run lists of things in my head.  One of my favorite is playlists. I like to create playlists on my devices. On YouTube, I have a playlist called “Red”:
Let’s Dance – Davie Bowie
Lady in Red – Chris DeBurgh
Red Red Wine  - UB40
Holding Back The Years – Simply Red
Roxanne – The Police
Red Light Special – TLC
Redneck Woman – Gretchen Wilson

and I wish to add more songs:
Little Red Corvette – Prince (blocked on YouTube)

What songs do you suggest?


In the meantime, here’s a poem about being in the heat (on a cold day in South Florida) and being in the red:

No comments:

Post a Comment