Sunday, September 13, 2015

Art & Poetry

It was so cool reading poetry in an art gallery. I am grateful to Broward Art Guild and everyone who showed up on Saturday. So many good poems were read. Sally was on a romantic theme with her selections. Ellen had romance in her selections of poems. It really fit the whole human exhibits. Rick gave us his money poems. Mara was environmental in her poetry theme. I especially liked Lenny's second poem because it reminded me of the fine print of pharmaceutical yet he was talking about a poem. Sue gave us a poem about the TSA which I still recall with a chuckle.  I wish I was better at recalling some of the lines so I could share but I really believe it would be better if you were there.

Here's one of my mind that I read:



No comments:

Post a Comment