Saturday, January 17, 2015

Doing It All

It feels like it sometimes
So much to do so little time
I look around and wonder
How do they do it all?

Well, I've made a questions and have told myself it's okay to modify the schedule if something comes up. I have the original schedule printed and I'll compare how much modification I made at the end of the month. My priority this month is to finish three books as one is some essays on George Bernard Shaw, another is his monologues and the third is some plays other than Pygmalion.

So far, I've thrown some other stuff in the mix as priority such as exercise for my health which I have to leave and go do now...

Don't forget! Next Saturday is the 1st poetry reading at Cinema Paradiso's courtyard for 2015 and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment