Saturday, December 21, 2013

Poetry Challenge (deuxiéme partie)

So I continued the poetry challenge but I couldn't append to previous post without turning on my PC as iPad limit reached but I did tweet or email myself depending how awake I was that morning.
Recap: for 1 week, I will use word of the day from dictionary.com as a prompt and write a poem. Since Monday, I would wake up, look up the word of the day and write until 6:30 am before going to work. Friday was my birthday so I took off from work so no 6 am alarm to wake me but I still tried for the word of the day.
(Last post covered Monday and Tuesday, hence why I am starting with Wednesday)

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
It's my birthday, I'll cry if I want to...
Why start a challenge knowing it's my birthweek?
Saturday
It's nuts to do but fun!
Sunday


SHOUT-OUT
Congratulations to Sandra on the launch of her book; available at Amazon.
  http://amzn.to/1hnPsCF

POETRY AROUND TOWN 

Poetry Club. South Regional/BC Library Multi-Purpose Room. Monthly, 3rd Tuesdays at 6:30pm.
Poetry & Spoken Word. Goddess Store n Studio. 2017 Harrison St, Hollywood, FL. Monthly, 3rd Sundays at 6 pm.
Open mike (music, comedy, poetry). Gigi’s Music Café. 4385 NW 88 Ave. Sunrise, FL. Weekly on Wednesdays at 7 pm.
Some resources for poetry events include poetry.openmikes.org and meetup.com.

UPCOMING EVENTS


10th Annual Palm Beach Poetry Festival
When: January 20-25, 2014
http://www.palmbeachpoetryfestival.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment