Sunday, May 26, 2013

Poem Sampler

Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory. - Mahatma Gandhi.

I promise myself to make an effort, not an half-ass effort but a full throttle effort. Therefore to promote my poetry books, I will visit some poetry reading venues around town:
Prepared my promotional cards                                        check
Picked out some poetry reading venues                            check
Picked out some poems to read                                working on it

While I prep myself to go do some poetry readings (and promote my poetry books), please enjoy a sample of my poems:


"The Collection" is available at Amazon.com.


"Tortured Souls" is available at Lulu.com and Amazon.com.


"Adventures in the Courtyard" is available at Lulu.com and Amazon.com.

2 comments:

  1. I like your poems, especially the third one, Sing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad that you enjoy the poetry and I will keep including (somehow) in these posts. Yay!

      Delete