Saturday, February 6, 2021

Video-editing: How to Add Text to the Screen

 


I have been adding videos to my YouTube channel at Cloudy Sky Today 

Sometimes, I use OBS Studio with a green screen in the background to display the images and my webcam.  Other times, I have used PowerPoint’s screen capture feature with Photos and microphone to make a video.  Then there are other times, I use my phone or my old camera to capture video.

my screen and my green screen
my screen and my green screen


Generally, I use Wondershare Filmora to crop and export to mp4 format. But at times, I use Wondershare Filmora to combine different videos from the different sources even throwing in some images that I create in Photoshop. 


Then I noticed that Wondershare Filmora had a text on screen option so I decided to give it a try: 

adding text to video


There are other rows to experiment with but that will be another week!



No comments:

Post a Comment