Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Treats of St. Augustine

January was full of adventure as I traveled to Atlanta and also to St. Augustine.  St. Augustine had some interesting sights and some culinary treats.  I had some macarons and dragonfruit popsicle while exploring the historic downtown but here is the highlight reel of my trip:

The sign didn't lie:
whether it was a fish dinner,
broccoli bites or a hot dog.
The taste was delivered.

Bantam Chef in St. Augustine


St. Augustine Festival of Lights

In January, St Augustine has a festival of lights. I personally believe that it is an excuse to have the lights up until January 31st. Why take them down after Three Kings day? Let's party until the end of January. Let's party with the St. Augustine Film Festival!
Did I mention that the DeLeon Grille
in The Ponce of St. Augustine was like
a pearl? Yes, I did in my last post because
it is that good. I usually hear that hotel
restaurants are okay because there are
convenient but for this hotel restaurant, I
left downtown to come back here to eat.


salad from DeLeon Grille in St. Augustine


St. Augustine Film Festival 2020 Centerpiece party at Colonial Qtrs


Colonial Quarters -
Strange music venue but a whole lot of fun,
 like a backyard BBQ with a band. St. Augustine Film Festival had their centerpiece party here and it was so fun!
In your recent travels, what treats did you discover?

No comments:

Post a Comment