Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dog Days

I am tired of hearing Happy _______(place in blank the day of the week). In fact it has the opposite effect and makes me quite sad: Why so cliche, passe and most of all meh?
The proposal - let's use alliteration:

Sarcastic Sunday (in honor of writing this blog)
Moody Monday (that's just how most people are on their first day of week)
Terse Tuesday (make it short, we're trying to get through the day)
Wacky Wednesday (that's the best I can do)
Thirsty Thursday (Got the weekend on the mind and researching fun for the weekend warrior)
Freaky Friday (maybe a bit cliche but I am so happy it's Friday and in a good mood that some people who saw me earlier in the week wonders, "who is this other person, is this her twin?")
Saturday (no alliteration needed but if you must insist then "Satisfied Saturday" will be the moniker.

Suggestions? Those are my names for the days of the week. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment