Saturday, November 16, 2013

Art Walk

I was looking forward to it. When the sky was crying, I was crying. Then it stopped and I crossed my fingers and hoped they didn't call off the art walk. So many venues, so much art. They didn't! My favorite was the nature photographs and I am still thinking of getting the 2014 calendar. Take a look on the Facebook photos and let me know if you agree: https://www.facebook.com/RhettButlerPhotography
So I am glad that I could make it to the Island City Art Walk this past Friday. Next art walk is 3rd Friday of next month - that will be my birthday and not sure how I will celebrate yet but if/when you go, tell me your favorite art or artist.


###

Poem of the Week

Here's one I wrote even before I framed a poster of a Dutch artist work and placed on my wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment